Hello! I am Jing Xu! Welcome to my homepage:)
I am currently a fourth-year Ph.D. candidate with the Cybersecurity group at Delft University of Technology under the supervision of Dr. Stjepan Picek. My research interests include the security concern in GNNs, applications of GNNs, and explainable artificial intelligence.
Prior to that, I obtained my master’s degree in Optical Engineering from Beihang University (BUAA) in 2019. My master’s work was about information fusion based on factor graph. Before joining BUAA, I received my bachelor’s degree in Engineering from Shanghai University in 2016. During my bachelor’s study, I worked on machine vision and image processing.
Email: j.xu-8 [at] tudelft (dot) nl
I am looking for a postdoc position starting from December 2023.
- J. Xu*, S. Koffas, O. Ersoy and S. Picek, “Watermarking Graph Neural Networks based on Backdoor Attacks”, 8th IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy (EuroS&P), 2023.[pdf]
- J. Xu*, G. Abad and S. Picek, “Rethinking the Trigger-injecting Position in Graph Backdoor Attack”, International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), 2023.[pdf]
- G. Abad*, J. Xu, S. Koffas, B. Tajalli, S. Picek and M. Conti, “A Systematic Evaluation of Backdoor Trigger Characteristics in Image Classification”, arXiv preprint, 2023. [pdf]
- J. Xu*, R. Wang, K. Liang and S. Picek, “More is Better (Mostly): On the Backdoor Attacks in Federated Graph Neural Networks”, Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC), 2022.[pdf]
- J. Xu*, S. Picek, “Poster: Clean-label Backdoor Attack on Graph Neural Networks”, The ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), 2022.[pdf]
- Mauro Conti, Jiaxin Li*, Stjepan Picek, Jing Xu, “Label-Only Membership Inference Attack against Node-Level Graph Neural Networks”, The ACM Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Security (AISec), 2022.[pdf]
- S. Koffas*, J. Xu, M. Conti and S. Picek, “Can You Hear It? Backdoor Attacks via Ultrasonic Triggers”, The ACM Workshop on Wireless Security and Machine Learning (WiseML), 2022.[pdf]
- J. Xu*, M. Xue and S. Picek, “Explainability-based backdoor attacks against graph neural networks”, The ACM Workshop on Wireless Security and Machine Learning (WiseML), 2021.[pdf]
- J. Xu*, G. Yang, Y. Sun and S. Picek, “A multi-sensor information fusion method based on factor graph for integrated navigation system”, IEEE Access, 2021, 9, pp. 12044-12054.[pdf]
- J. Xu*, G. Yang, Y. Liu and J. Zhong, “Coin Recognition Method Based on SIFT Algorithm”, 2017 4th International Conference on Information Science and Control Engineering (ICISCE), 2017.[pdf]
- J. Zhong*, G. Yang, Y. Liu and J. Xu, “Initial alignment of strapdown inertial navigation system with the aid of Doppler velocity log”, 2017 4th International Conference on Information Science and Control Engineering (ICISCE), 2017.[pdf]
- Security and Privacy in Machine Learning
- Graph Neural Networks and its applications
- Explainable AI